How to Survive as a Low Budget VegetarianThis book is a guide to a Low Budget Vegetarian style of planning and cooking meals. It is written for novice cooks, and people who want to make vegetarian food part of their diet, but don't know how to get started.
This book will teach you these skills.
- Meal planning, including lunches and quick dinners.
- Where to shop for the best prices and quality (Hint - it's not your big supermarket.)
- Basic cooking instructions for grains, beans and vegetables.
- How to vary spices to keep the food interesting.
- How to improvise and create your own recipes.
- A wide selection of meat and dairy free recipes to get you started.
- How to convert meat-based recipes to tasty meat-free dishes.
You can download the book from this link.
Depending on your browser, you may need to right-click on the link and choose "Save As" to download.